9 Guaranteed career management programs
NotedCareers’ services for individuals include our Guarantee Programs, 8 Elective Career Coaching and Career Counselling services and 9 Pre-defined Executive Career Coaching Packages in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth and Hobart. Our Guarantee Programs are designed on the foundation of evidence-based practice for the coaching industry with 3 core ingredients:
- The best available knowledge in career development and career coaching industry
- The practitioner’s expertise and experience in career management, career development and professional experience in business/commercial industries and government organisations.
- Client preferences such as the client’s interests, personalities, life objectives, potential, personal situation, education and personal career aspirations.
These 3 primary components set our framework in constructing every career coaching module. Our models can be incorporated together to allow for tailored career development and career coaching packages for professionals.
We acknowledge the importance of our career coaching and career consulting services to the career development industry and professional development in the workforce. NotedCareers has upheld a professional membership with CDAA to ensure that our career consultants are constantly aligning and improving our career services with the Professional Standards for Australian Career Development Practitioners.
As a professional member of AHRI and AAGE, we are always on the lookout for regular updates and continuous innovations regarding human resources and graduate employment.
NotedCareers is an executive outplacement provider. We work with individuals who are looking to transition into new careers, as well as businesses who are seeking to fill executive-level positions. Our services include resume writing, career coaching, and job placement assistance.
Each Program covers:
- Reflection and assessment of your personal situation and career goals.
- A comprehensive exploration of personal skills, strengths, weaknesses, potential, interests, personalities, motivations and career aspirations.
- Development of a well-established professional portfolio including documents and digital channels.
- A complete personalised career development strategy with action plans including skill development, job applications, interview techniques, job offer acceptance and probationary performance and management.
- Intensive progress monitoring of performance at every stage of the designed career development strategy to achieve desired outcomes of each assignment and coaching module.
- Personable one-on-one career mentoring throughout the whole programs.
- A written guarantee with success as part of the contract.
- No time restraints.
- Lifetime career advice from career consultants after the successful completion of the program.