Who We Are
As an Australian career management company, our core service is to deliver professional coaching solutions that
- assist qualified professionals in establishing productive and rewarding careers
- engage employees with continuous development to benefit organisational performance
As an employer, we are proud to be a diverse and inclusive workplace, to nurture and polish your talents to achieve your best potentials and develop your satisfying long-life careers.
Our Core Values
- Integrity: Doing what is right and delivering what we say we will do
- Respect: Treating our clients, colleagues and other stakeholders the way we would like to be treated
- Teamwork: Empowering our team and valuing strength from our multicultural backgrounds
- Kaizen: Seeking to improve our quality and responsiveness
- Accountability: Defining and accepting responsibility and delivering on our commitments
- Boldness: Being driven and adventurous
- Fun: Being passionate about what we do and we play as hard as we work
Embrace the diversity: we see differences in our diverse team as strengths to bring the best ideas and perspectives to our business. Diversity is just one part of achieving our strategy. We strive to educate and encourage our people to contribute their unique and challenge the status quo.
Zero harassment and/or bullying: We are committed to providing a work environment that is pleasant for employees to work in and conductive to good workplace relations. As a multi-cultural workplace, we are aware of cultural considerations and demonstrate respect towards every employee. As an employee, you are expected to be inclusive, collaborative and supportive.
Equality in employment: We are committed to developing and maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace where every employee is treated fairly and with respect, has the opportunity to realise their full potential and contribute to the organisation’s success.
Our Career Development and Training for Employees
As a career management company, we understand a key factor in employee motivation and retention is the opportunity each employee wanting to continue to grow and develop job and career enhancing skills. We, hence, value the importance of professional development and training for you as an employee to support you in your current position as well as your long-term career development plan. We support and encourage employees to contribute their ideas, feedback and adjustments to the practical applications of their individual development planning procedure while on the job. As a shared responsibility between employees and the organisation, our training and development for each employee aim to have positive outcomes on both individual and organisational performance.