Our vision in professional development and personal growth
Our consultation team, with more than 80 years of experience collectively across a diverse range of industries, is able to implement their expertise and knowledge to develop different coaching and assessment areas (but not limited to) the following:
- Our coaching programs always start with building a rapport of trust and a supportive and non-competitive environment of professional service focused on obtaining achievable outcomes.
- Individual professionals are personally briefed on the definition, broad meaning and objectives of the coaching program to drive personal development.
- One-on-one sessions are conducted to review individual’s annual performance in their current positions, obtain additional information on personal assessment and leadership/management skills. We also perform further assessment and tests in order to tailor a result-focused coaching program.
- Other relevant information will be discussed and collected to assist the coaching process. This information is, but not limited to, relevant qualifications, certifications, licences, portfolios, project management assessment, problem-solving skill assessment, teamwork skill assessment, personal presentation and presentation/public speaking.
- NotedCareers also considers stress management as part of our coaching program. Our coaches will review and manage situations regarding other professional support, family, relationships, finance, sport and recreation, health, time management, problem-solving methodology and goal setting.
- With a vision of enhancing professionals’ existing management and leadership skills and fast-track their potentials, NotedCareers provides a mix of facilitated and experiential learning and coaching opportunities.
- NotedCareers uses different tools such as questionnaires, one-on-one interviews, online tests, social media, resumes, annual performance reviews, psychometric tests, written communications, verbal communications, medical certificates, portfolios and samples.
Our purpose is to inspire business professionals and leaders to improve their professional and personal lives. Hence, embrace a positive change in industry and society.