A marketing internship with a view to a full-time position
This newly-created Marketing assistant role has fantastic prospects to learn and grow, with ongoing support and mentoring from this well-established and vibrant close-knit team.
Our office is recognised for its down-to-earth and team-focused culture and prides itself on its high staff retention rates and its delivery of superior levels of customer service ensuring long term client engagement.
To join this amazing team, you will be a proactive individual thrive to be a part of our success, an enthusiastic and professional person with a commitment and drive stay motivated in a fast-paced environment and multitasking nature of various marketing activities. It goes without saying that you will be flexible, have strong time management and a fast learner with the utmost attention to detail.
What the role offers:
- An exciting opportunity for someone early in their marketing career
- Provide marketing support to deliver key projects and campaigns
- Maintaining social media platforms and online marketing activities
- Assisting an ongoing development and implementation of our marketing strategy
- Assisting in website development
- Designing and implementing promotional campaigns (offline and online)
- Composing appropriate content for sales/marketing collateral
- Supporting social media platform to target B2B and B2C market
- Copywriting for a variety of platforms including blogs, advertising editorials, newsletters and other creative works.
- Supporting in all stages of creating, organising and implementing promotional events
- Creating and distributing promotional emails
- Analysing market segments and managing the CRM database
- Building relationships with online strategic partners, affiliates and media.
- Providing weekly reports on marketing activities to marketing manager.
To succeed you will need to have the following essential attributes:
- Have a working permit to work in Australia
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising or related field
- Have excellent organisational and time management skills
- Must be able to meet a range of deadlines and take on new tasks within a fast paced, and delivery driven environment.
- Will have the ability to effectively communicate with all levels of management
- Must possess a strong focus on attention to detail and be flexible with their working hours
- Must have a can-do attitude towards different marketing and advertising campaigns
Key Selection Criteria
- Proven excellence in written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to be a self-starter, independent thinker, and work well in teams.
- Ability to develop creative marketing ideas and campaigns.
- Demonstrated advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Demonstrated experience in a number of social media platforms.
- Basic knowledge in Adobe suites
- Proven ability in design packages suited to digital, online and print media.
To apply, please provide your up to date resume and a cover letter (MUST be in Microsoft Word only, PDFs not accepted) detailing why you would be best suited to this role to firstname.lastname@example.org