A part-time admin and office support all rounder position with flexible hours for the right person
We are seeking a dynamic Receptionist/Administration person who can provide exceptional customer service and administration to assist in the smooth running of our busy professional offices.
This is an excellent opportunity for a well presented, motivated, personable and vibrant receptionist/administrator to join a friendly, cohesive and supportive team.
You will get to showcase your friendly, professional phone manner when answering and redirecting calls from our front desk. There’s no doubt that this role is an integral and very important part of our team!
Your amazing flair for delivering excellent customer service when meeting and greeting visitors and clients, as well as providing a variety of general administrative support to our multi-disciplinary team such as Accounts, Marketing and Administration will ensure your days are busy and rewarding.
To join this amazing team, you will be a polished, enthusiastic and professional person with a commitment and drive to ensure that the Receptionist and Administrative Support function is successfully supported. It goes without saying that you will be flexible, have strong time management and multi-tasking abilities with the utmost attention to detail and follow through – letting nothing slip between the cracks!
What the role offers:
- Plenty of variety and multi-tasking
- The opportunity to work closely with key stakeholders
- A great team culture
- Providing exceptional customer service to key stakeholders including our clients, consultants and multi-disciplinary team members
- Maintaining our company customer database
- Sourcing, updating and formatting client information
- Managing office stationery and consumables
- General office administration, including managing filing and archiving systems
- Ad hoc duties and assisting other departments as required – such as marketing, administration and accounts
- Assisting with events and exhibitions
To succeed you will need to have the following attributes:
- Be extremely well presented with a mature attitude, and an enthusiastic and friendly personality
- You’ll need to be an excellent communicator and be able to manage multiple relationships with key stakeholders, with a focus on providing excellent customer service
- Be process driven, with outstanding attention to detail and accuracy
- Be self-motivated, with the ability to work autonomously
- A solid understanding of Microsoft Office Software and MS Outlook
- Be a natural organiser and have the ability to manage multiple priorities and several projects at once
- Demonstrated reception/administration experience and be available to work in CBD
- A basic experience of MYOB and administering office expenses
- Outstanding English, written and spoken with a professional phone manner
- Excellent Microsoft Word skills (you will be tested at an advanced level)
- Exceptional customer service, great with clients, loves to talk and good sense of humour
- Managing clients appointments schedule in Outlook (this will keep you busy)
- Immaculate attention to detail and accuracy
If you feel you have the relevant experience and personality for the role, we would love to hear from you.
To apply, please provide your up to date resume and a cover letter (MUST be in Microsoft Word only, PDFs not accepted) detailing why you would be best suited to this role to email@example.com