NotedCareers’ Career Consultants
NotedCareers’ career consultant team has a long-standing and demonstrated experience working as career consultants. They have worked across all aspects of career management, career development, career planning, job search strategies and professional development.
Our career consultants have a vast range of experience in different levels of corporations, government organisations and many industries including career consulting and coaching. Our career consultants are able to offer you a deep knowledge of job markets, insights on human relations and recruitment processes, along with extensive career development resources and tools to give you an advantage in your job search competition and accelerate your career progress.
The core of NotedCareers’ business model
While other industry professionals, such as recruiters and hiring managers work to fulfill organisations’ objectives, our career consultants devote their expertise to your personal considerations, your career goals and your personal development.
Empowering you as our clients with confidence, effective strategies and adept support to reach your career achievements in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth and Hobart.
What our career consultants provide
The NotedCareers career consultants work alongside our clients with an intense focus on their career objectives and thier personal aspirations.
- Collect information about your background, including education and working experience, whilst developing a full understanding of your personalities and your interests.
- Provide objective assessments on many aspects from your current job search activities to your interpersonal skill development.
- Work with you to determine your desired career path and identify your career objectives.
- Brainstorm with you in order to design your career development strategies such as a job search plan, career change pathway and long-term career management.
- Develop your professional presentation and personal branding channels, including all required job search tools, professional network extension and management.
- Coach and assist on extensive personal development, such as interpersonal skills, job hunting skills and other work-related skills.
- Support your transition to achieve your career goals, including job interview coaching, job offer acceptance and probationary coaching.
- Continue to offer career advice to you after your successful completion of one of our 9 guaranteed career management programs.
"When job seeking individuals lack knowledge of career opportunities and employment information, or when they are not fully aware of their abilities, it will be difficult for them to clarify their career goals and develop their job seeking strategies. A career should be treated as a life-long project that runs in tandem with but transcends the day-to-day demands of your daily business pursuits."